Monday, March 19, 2012

Paint and Trim and Paint and Trim...

It goes on and on and on. And on it went. For about six weeks. The hallway, kitchen, and main bath got a quick coat of paint as did aaaaaallllll of that varnished wood. I hated it and I wanted it gone but I knew it was a temporary fix. I knew eventually we would replace the doors so I left those but I just had to get rid of as much of that ugly old brown as I could. I mean, I like wood as much as the next guy but I just hated all of this shiny, orangey trim. It had to go. I didn't take too many photos during this phase because, well, it's sort of the same predicament I'm in now. Too boring to talk about.

Here you can see just a tiny bit of what it looked like after it got a coat of bright, crisp white paint. Sadly after another two years its all but gone and my hard work is down to nothing but white stripes in the landfill.

No comments:

Post a Comment