Monday, March 19, 2012

Finally!

To be honest, the whole reason I wanted to start a blog in the first place was to show this baby off, I mean to keep myself motivated. I'm not an arrogant person and I usually don't like to have the attention on me but I'm just so darn proud of myself for finishing this kitchen and I'm so excited that is done. By far my best work.

So here she is in all her glory and I love her. I just want to have people over for coffee from a french press (even though I don't have one) just to sit and enjoy her splendor. Okay, I'm getting carried away. Could be the fumes.










And since the laundry room is all but directly connected to the kitchen, I had to get moving and redo that too.
Before:
And after:
Could make a woman want to cook and clean, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment