Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A New Kind of Redo

A couple of months ago I woke up on a sunny (aka freezing) Sunday morning to take pictures of my friend's family.   We had fun but the pics didn't turn out so great. Her son had a cold so he couldn't smile and breathe through his nose, we were all a little cold, and well, sorry Becca, but her husband was done with the whole thing 15 minutes after we started.  And probably more than anything it was because I am new to this family photo taking thing. However, we had a great time shopping for the outfits and we're both itchin' to get back out there and try again. But you can't go out and just take photos, right? You gotta have the right look.  I've been pinning some of those "what to wear" pics on Pinterest but I decided I could make some of my own. So Becca-here you go! Tell me what you like (if any)! The clothes are all from Old Navy, Target, Carters, etc.  I'll ready to shop! (And shoot!) Love you guys!





1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute! Top two are my faves...love the turquoise!

    ReplyDelete