Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Girls gone wild...

Duh, obviously it's Spring Break! Here's about as wild as it got around here:

That's what happens when two girls go to Lowes and buy trim that's too long for the car.  No worries folks.  That's what sunroofs are for, right?  But all that craziness was worth it in the end because this was spring break. And for those 10 days I had a plan.  Oh yeah, I had an excel spreadsheet.  Come on people. My dad was an architect.  I mean, sure they didn't have computers when he was alive but I think some of that strategic planning stuff must be in my genes.  Starting early Saturday morning I work up some sleepy teenagers by ripping out the trim in their rooms.  The pile just grew and grew until I filled my entire care. 



Man do I love the dump!  


No comments:

Post a Comment